BioPure™ Deuterium Oxide is a bioburden-reduced, biologically inert formulation of deuterium oxide, used by deutraMed™ clients to create a healthier world.
deutraMed can provide BioPure™ Deuterium Oxide in the atom percentage required for your application.
deutraMed clients also benefit from our secure long-term deuterium supply capabilities.
Packaging options for BioPure™ Deuterium Oxide include: steel drums, glass bottles, and high-density polyethylene bottles.
Full specifications for deutraMed™ BioPure™ Deuterium Oxide and custom packaging is available upon request.
Applications of BioPureTM
- BioPureTM deuterium oxide is the product of unified teamwork, and the rigorous biochemical characterization of heavy water performed by the deutraMedTM Inc . PhD chemistry team in our state-of-the-art deuterium laboratory.
- With high deuterium content, chemical purity and exceptionally low bioburden, BioPureTM D2O will allow organizations to accelerate development of new formulations for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biomedical, and life science applications.
- Deuterium oxide is used in pharmacology where H/D substitution increases the half-life of the pharmaceutical agent often favourably affecting the pharmacokinetics of the drug.
- Deuterium oxide can be used as vaccine stabilizing reagent.
- Deuteration may also change the pathway of drug metabolism (metabolic switching). Changed metabolism may lead to increased duration of action and lower toxicity.