CAS no. 865-50-9
deutraMed’s team of experts is working with our clients to explore this product. We are developing new products based on client demands.
Iodomethane-D₃ (Deuterated Iodomethane, Methyl-D₃ Iodide, Methyl Iodide-D₃, CD₃I) is a deuterated form of the iodomethane made from the precursor Methanol-D₄. It is an important ingredient for organic synthesis of deuterium-labelled compounds.
deutraMed Deuterium Expertise:
- With an exceptional mixture of specialty products and our years of expertise we can assure our clients that we will meet major industry and client demands.
- Our clients will secure advantageous access to the strongest deuterium supply chain possible.
- Our clients will benefit from our expertise in iodomethane-d3 and our dedication to high-quality service.
Throughout the last decade, both academic researchers and pharmaceutical industry professionals have led promising investigations into the development of deuterated pharmaceuticals. Selected deuterated pharmaceuticals show greater potential then protium-containing counterparts. One of the incentives for producing deuterated pharmaceuticals is their altered metabolic profile, which typically leads to improved oral bioavailability and longer drug half-life. Iodomethane-D₃ can be used as a methylating agent in organic synthesis and can be utilized to examine peptides and glycans in several analytical spectroscopic techniques.
- Deuterated iodomethane
- Methyl-D₃ Iodide
- Methyl Iodide-D₃
- Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong bases, strong oxidizing agents. Moisture and light-sensitive.
- Color: Colorless
- CAS Number: 865-50-9
- Density: 2.3290g/mL
- Water: 0.05% max. (Coulometric)
- Boiling Point: 42.0°C
- Linear Formula: CD₃I
- Refractive Index: 1.5262
deutraMed Inc. is pleased to offer the strongest possible deuterium supply chain to support the development of fundamental deuterated reagents for pharmaceutical and synthetic applications.
Please contact us to discuss your Iodomethane-D₃ CD₃I requirements.