CAS No. 811-98-3
deutraMed’s team of experts is working with our clients to explore this product. We are developing new products based on client demands.
Methanol-D₄ (CD₃OD) is a deuterated form of methanol and is an important precursor for Iodomethane-D₃. It is an important ingredient and building block for the organic synthesis of deuterium-labelled compounds.
deutraMed Deuterium Expertise
- With our years of expertise & an exceptional mixture of specialty products, we can assure our clients that we will meet major industry and client demands.
- Secure your advantageous access to the strongest deuterium supply chain possible.
- deutraMed ensures that we will deliver a reliable continuous supply of your deuterated ingredients and products.
- Our clients will benefit from our expertise in Methanol-D₄ CD₃OD and our dedication to high-quality service.
- deutraMed is your supplier of choice for customers that require a sustainable long term deuterium supply chain partner that can grow as you grow.
To benefit from our expertise in Methanol-D₄ (CD₃OD) and dedication to high-quality service.
Throughout the last decade, both academic researchers and pharmaceutical industry professionals have led promising investigations into the development of deuterated pharmaceuticals. Selected deuterated pharmaceuticals show greater potential than protium-containing counterparts. One of the incentives for producing deuterated pharmaceuticals is their altered metabolic profile, which typically leads to improved oral bioavailability and longer drug half-life. Methanol-D₄ represents the foundation of emerging deuterated drug formulations and a building block for the organic synthesis of deuterium-labelled compounds. deutraMed Inc. is pleased to offer the strongest deuterium supply chain possible to support the development of fundamental deuterated reagents for pharmaceutical and synthetic applications.
- Deuterated methanol
- Methyl Alcohol-d₄
- METHANOL (D₄)
- METHYL ALCOHOL (D₄)
- Color: Colorless
- Packaging Glass bottle
- Density 0.8880g/mL
- Water 0.05% max. (Coulometric)
- Boiling Point 65.0°C
- Melting Point -99.0°C
- Linear Formula CD3OD
- Linear Formula: CD3OD
- Flash Point: 12°C
- Beilstein: 01, III, 1187
- Refractive Index: 1.3262
- Formula Weight: 36.06
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Chemical Name or Material Methanol-d4
Please contact us us to discuss your Methanol-D₄ (CD₃OD) requirements.